Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad is grilled veggies with quinoa, beans, & lettuce topped with avocado dressing is a delicious bite! Weight Watchers friendly- 3 SmartPoints!
Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad is a light and filling meal perfect for a weekday lunch or hearty dinner! Grilled squash, bell pepper, and onion mixed with fluffy quinoa, black beans, and lettuce topped with creamy avocado dressing is a delicious bite! This is a Weight Watchers friendly recipe and each serving is 3 SmartPoints.
This recipe is easy to follow and would be great to make on Sunday so you can have all the ingredients on hand and ready for a weekday salad! To start, prep the vegetables to be roasted. Remove the seeds from a red bell pepper and cut in half, cut yellow squash in half, and dice a red onion into quarters.
Using an indoor grill pan, heat the pan over medium heat and brush on olive oil. Let the grill heat for 10 minutes. You can totally use an outdoor grill too! Place the veggies on the grill and let them cook for 8-10 minutes, then flip and repeat.
These veggies are so delicious grilled and perfect for this salad!
In a large bowl, mix cooked quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, spices, then slice up the grilled veggies and toss them in.
Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad is so delicious that those “non-salad” eaters will like this! Packed with perfectly grilled veggies, quinoa, spices, and topped with a creamy avocado sauce is a great weekday lunch or hearty dinner.
I hope you enjoy these bites of flavor!
Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash
- Half Red Bell Pepper, Seeds removed
- ½ Medium Red Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 ½ Cups Canned Black Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 3 Tablespoons Cilantro
- 1 Cup Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Baby Mixed Greens
- ¼ Cup Fat Free Feta Cheese
- Lime Wedge, For garnish
- Quick & Easy Avocado Crema (Recipe link in notes section)
- Cut squash in half-length wise and set aside.
- Cut red bell pepper in half, remove seeds and stem and set aside.
- Cut onion in half, then into quarters, and set aside.
- Brush cut side of squash, bell pepper, and onion with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan on the stove over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Place squash, bell pepper, and onion cut side down on grill. Grill for 8 minutes.
- Flip then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the grill. Once vegetables have cooled, slice squash into ½ inch slices.
- Slice bell pepper and onions.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix together, quinoa, cilantro, oregano, cumin, black beans, tomatoes, and sliced vegetables.
- Fill each bowl with handful of baby greens, quinoa veggie mixture, garnish with lime wedge, feta cheese and drizzle with Quick & Easy Avocado Crema.
Nutrition is based on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program guidelines. Nutrition calculated using Weight Watchers calculator. NUTRITION: Serves 4 - (3 SmartPoints Per Serving) CALORIES: 119 FAT: 1.9 SATURATED FAT: 0.2 CARBS: 19.8 FIBER: 2.6 SUGARS: 0 PROTEIN: 5.8
Looking for more Salad Recipes? Click here to find all the delicious-ness!
Helpful kitchen tools to make this recipe:
Pin this recipe for later!