Curry Chicken Salad Wrap is shredded chicken mixed with a curry yogurt, almonds, & golden raisins in a wrap is the perfect lunch! Weight Watchers friendly- 4 SmartPoints!
Who has time to make an elaborate lunch during a busy week. I am always thinking ahead each Sunday and try to make my lunches for the week ahead of time. My Curry Chicken Salad Wrap is the perfect make ahead lunch. Perfectly cooked shredded chicken mixed with a curry yogurt sauce, toasted almonds, and golden raisins in a wheat wrap. Delicious healthy lunch! This is a Weight Watchers friendly recipe and one wrap is 4 SmartPoints.
Not only do I love this recipe because it can be made ahead, but it’s super easy to follow… just mix everything in a big bowl and it’s ready to go! After the Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken is made and cooled, add to a large bowl. To the bowl, add golden raisins, Greek yogurt, mayo, curry powder, chopped cilantro, roasted almonds, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix well and refrigerate.
For this recipe is use Flatout Whole Wheat wraps and toasted a wrap for a few minutes. To assemble, just lay the wrap on a flat surface, add some mixed baby greens, spoon some of the curry chicken salad, then fold and roll up like a burrito!
The perfect make ahead lunch for a busy work week. Perfectly cooked shredded chicken mixed with a curry yogurt sauce, toasted almonds, and golden raisins in a wheat wrap. 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints for one wrap!
I hope you enjoy these bites of flavor!
Curry Chicken Salad Wrap
- 1 ½ Pounds Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken (Recipe link in notes section)
- ¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Reduced Fat Mayo
- 3 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Pepper
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Golden Raisins
- 6 Flatout Light Flatbread Wraps
- Baby Greens Mix
- Cook Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken according to instructions.
- Once chicken is cool enough to handle, dice and add to a bowl.
- Toast almonds in a small skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Add to bowl with chicken.
- To the bowl with chicken, add Greek yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- Chop cilantro, roughly chop raisins, and add to bowl with chicken.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Nutrition is based on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program guidelines. Nutrition calculated using Weight Watchers calculator. NUTRITION: Serves 6- (4 SmartPoints Per Serving) CALORIES: 140 FAT: 5.3 SATURATED FAT: 0.2 CARBS: 22.1 FIBER: 9.8 SUGARS: 3.9 PROTEIN: 10.2
Looking for more Indian Inspired Recipes? Click here to find all the delicious-ness!
Helpful kitchen tools to make this recipe:
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!