Roasted Cauliflower with Butter Sauce is crispy cauliflower coated in delicious herbed butter sauce is heaven in each bite. Weight Watchers friendly- 4 SmartPoints!
One of my favorite vegetables is cauliflower. Never in a million years did I think I would say that, but it’s true! Cauliflower is so versatile and the possibilities with this vegetable are endless. My Roasted Cauliflower with Butter Sauce is the perfect side dish for any meal. Crispy cauliflower coated in delicious herbed butter sauce is heaven in each bite. This is a Weight Watcher friendly recipe and each serving is 4 SmartPoints.
This recipe is no fuss and easy to make. To start, remove the stem and leaves from the cauliflower then slice the cauliflower into 1 inch pieces. Add the cauliflower to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle the top of the cauliflower with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 35-40 minutes until the cauliflower is crispy.
While the cauliflower is roasting, melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add dried Italian seasonings and red pepper flakes to the melted butter. Bring the butter to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the butter has browned, about 15 minutes. Let the butter cool and add fresh lemon juice. Pour the butter over the roasted cauliflower and garnish with fresh basil.
Roasted Cauliflower with Butter Sauce is the perfect side dish for any meal. Crispy cauliflower coated in delicious herbed butter sauce is heaven in each bite. So delicious you will convert those non-cauliflower eaters to love cauliflower! Only 7 carbs and 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving!
I hope you enjoy these bites of flavor!
Roasted Cauliflower with Butter Sauce
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Light Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, For garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off cauliflower stalk.
- Slice cauliflower into 1 inch slices.
- Spread cauliflower into even layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through, until both sides are golden brown and crisp.
- While cauliflower is roasting, melt butter in small saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add Italian Seasonings and red pepper flakes, bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally until the butter has browned.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add in fresh lemon juice.
- Pour butter over roasted cauliflower and garnish with fresh basil.
Looking for more Side Dish Recipes? Click here to find all the delicious-ness!
Helpful kitchen tools to make this recipe:
Pin this recipe for later!