Refried Bean Avocado Toast is avocado toast with a twist! Wheat toast topped with refried beans, your favorite hot sauce, and an egg. So easy, delicious, and healthy!
Avocado toast is all the buzz right now and I get why, because it’s easy to make and delicious!!! Avocado is creamy, delicious, and good for you. I’m not the biggest breakfast eater, but on the weekends when I’m wanting something quick and easy for “brunch”, my go to meal is Refried Avocado Toast. This is a Weight Watcher friendly recipe and only 9 SmartPoints per serving!
I typically have canned fat free refried beans on hand because, well, I love refried beans. I usually add taco seasoning to the beans to enhance the flavor. Taco season is typically garlic powder, salt, cumin, paprika, and chili powder, or you can get it already prepared. This recipe might seem simple but it really is. It takes little to no time to make this dish, which is perfect for when you need to eat something quickly in the morning. Packed with protein and flavor that will keep you full for hours!
A crispy piece of bread, topped with refried beans, spicy avocado, egg, fresh homemade pico de gallo, and some hot sauce is match made in heaven! My favorite hot sauce is Cholula. I love the red and green flavors. If you can’t find them in your grocery store, order it online! It’s way worth it!!
I hope you enjoy these brunch bites of flavor!
Refried Bean Avocado Toast
- 1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread
- ¼ Cup Smashed Avocado
- Fresh Cracked Salt, To taste
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- Dash of Chili Powder
- Dash of Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Canned Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Homemade Pico de Gallo
- Dash of Cholula Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Queso Fresco, Crumbled
- Toast 1 piece of whole wheat bread.
- Mashed half an avocado and add dash of cracked salt, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice.
- Cook egg to your style.
- Take the piece of toast, spread beans, then avocado mash.
- Top with egg, pico de gallo, hot sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
Looking for more Breakfast & Brunch Recipes? Click here to find all the delicious-ness!
Helpful kitchen tools to make this recipe:
Pin this recipe for later!